This is just another rant. I live alone,... i have noone to talk with so sometimes when i get upset i feel like I want to explode. but insteaad I open my laptop and blog.
I knew this new Kelly girl was going to be trouble. I think I have talked about how I just get up and walk away when she comes into the gazebo. But tonight she made a scene. As she came in I politely said I have a game on and got up and left. isn't that what we are suppose to do - ignore stay silent and leave???? Well this woman doens't let you. Tonight she waited until she had an all male audience and then when I left she started,.... I can't remember the exact words but she wanted a fight. I kept walking,... she kept mouthing off,.... she asked why i leave i said i dont like the company you keep and she let me have it,... so i kept on walking. But after she said Im leaving becasue i'm scared i turned round and said no its becasue of you - i dont like you so im leaving your a drama queen. I was sititng here peacefully until you came out. This is what I mean kelly your a drama queen when she started mouthing off again i said fuck you kelly and walked away.
i did the right thing yet they follow you!!!!!
I came upstairs so upset i took my blood pressure and it was sky high. Even after an hour it was still high.
I have told housing,... i have told Traverse who kelly is with,...
but noone gives one shit about what happens to us here. Just deal with it yourself,....
well I can't do what I want to do and thats avoid her altogether so I have no choice but to deal.
3 more days tomorrow until I go to BC
I can't wait to get the fuck out of this building
No comments:
Post a Comment