Monday, June 15, 2026

I will do whatever it takes to get the hell out of here

I have been trying to avoid the drama at all cost. I go out to the gazebo - chit chat about small stuff - keep things chill - and then go back inside. But the people in this building make that hard to do. I have purposely been avoiding kelly. I don't like her,... I dont' want to talk to her,... I don't even want to see her. So twice now she has come out while I was out there and both times I just said I had a game about to start and left. I don't want drama!!! She is the kind who is going to notice i am avoiding her and will probobly try to confront me about it. But I have no interest in that. I just leave. The minute she confronts me - she will expect a fight. But she won't get one from me. Ever. I have had enough of this childish - thugish - behaviour.

 If you like him then I hate you,... blah, blah, blah,... it's bloody exhausting. So I plan on avoiding her at all cost. WHY invite drama by being sucked into her world. If she wants to be Darren and Marks bitch then thats her perogative but I will not give her what she wants. DRAMA. 

So even though it's gorgeous outside right now and that is exaactly what I want to do - go utside for a smoke - I won't. I just can't deal with the children that want tnothing more than to instigate drama.

Kelly ~ You have only been here 5 minutes and you have instigated yourself in a situation you dont' belong,....

I hate this place.

I have an appointment with that finacial planner tomorrow. If I have to wait one more year to roll that money so I can leave this damn place? Then I will. 

I have one goal in life right now and that is to escape this fucking horrible drug-riddled place where grown ass adults act like complete children,.... bored, nasty mean girls with nothing to do but cause drama,....

No more,... I'm done,.... what ever it takes,.... and i mean WHATEVER it takes to get out of here.

No comments: