Thursday, June 18, 2026

even our MP doesn't care



The letter I sent to our local MP this morning:



I sent you a letter on June 1st but I got no reply.

I have heart disease and I am dying of it.

But since I am trapped in this building I can't live in,.... and there is NO AFFORDABLE housing anywhere in Canada,.... I have had t make a very radical decision.

What is the point of heart surgery to get better if there is no place to live?

So as of today,....

I am refusing all medical treatment.

I am absolutely miserable living here being harassed and bullied and threatened but because I have looked for two years for affordable housing I am confident in saying CANADA does not have nay affordable housing.

So I am choosing DEATH.

I would rather die of a heart attack than be homeless.

But even after writing you,... just like the rest of the world, you didn't even bother to answer. I was just another annoying KAREN to you. You didn't even think I was important enough to even answer,.... and your just like the rest of them. If you can't help then you just ignore and let suffer.

I don't need your help anymore
I am choosing to die.

I don't know what one has to do to be seen and helped in this community

So I choose to leave it

And my heart is broken that I have been so INVISABLE and WORTHLESS I don't even get answers from people = just ignored.


Jacquie Holyoak

No comments: