Thursday, June 18, 2026

I am choosing to stop all medical treatment and let myself die

I woke up to bad news. It seems every morrning I wake up to bad news. Anything I had ben working on the day before usually gets shown to be a NO the next morning. And that happened again. I found lots of mobile homes I can afford in Gravenhurst. I reached out to the agent who emailed me back. That is the bad news I got. They are all way too rural. He said there is no taxi ride nto town and I woulddn't be able to get groceries and supplies.

No car - no mobile home

I have been looking for over 2 years now.

I have decided that there IS NO AFFORDABLE HOUSING IN ALL OF CANADA for me.

So now everything changes again.

I had an appointment with the heart specialist for testing TODAY.  But now,.... I am not going. I am refusing all medical treatment until I die now. What is the point of getting better if I can't afford to live anywhere,....

So fuck you Canada

I choose DEATH

No comments: