Friday, June 26, 2026

4 days to go

 four more days until I board that plane to BC. I am starting to get excited now. I know this home is not a done deal. And I know that many times in my life things don't work out leaving me disappointed. But I refuse to believe I wont get this property. I HAVE to believe it will all work out in the end.

It has too

I just can't stay in this building anymore. I just can't believe how nosy everyone is. Noone ever talks to me here. The gossips all hate me. Yet suddenly they are acting all nice as pie and asking questions. They don't want to know because they are happy for me. They are just nosy and NEED to know my business. I have just told Adrian (who isn't a gossip)  but the others all know something is up. And they just can't help themselves. Yesterday they hated me - today they are sucking up looking for info. WHY? I have never understood why i am so interesting to these lowlifes. 

I am saying nothing. They all know I am going on vacation for a week and they know I am looking to move out. Thats all. Ann cornered me yesterday and asked me dozens of questions which I tried to be general and non-specific. 

When I move from here I want NOONE from this building to evn know what province I moved to. They have all been that intrusive. These people live for gossip. And I'm not giving them any. I can see it's driving them crazy. My friend came to me and told me everyone is asking what I am doing. SO NOSY! They dont even talk to me yet need to know,...

And again Adrian asked me what I'm doing with all my stuff. Grifters, grifters, grifters,.... I told him I am taking it all with me. Right down to the last grain of rice. Hopefully that will shut eveyone up and stop them asking me if they can have,.... these folks are not shy. They will out and out ask you "can I have that?" entitled, annoying grifters,... they are not getting one thing from me this time. I will throw it all in the dumpster before giving anyone a thing. I have given Adrian a computer, a microwave, not just small stuff. They never offer a dime,... its always take take take,....

this time they get nothing - just on principal alone. 

I have never asked for one thing from one person in this building yet they are always asking me for money,... food,.... weed,.... anythign they don't want to pay for they ask others.

So sick of the damn grifting

But,... in 5 days i will be in BC. And all of this will be behind me. And if I do buy this home ~ all my problems will be over.

Cross your fingers,... say a prayer,.... I NEED to get this home.


No comments: