Thursday, June 18, 2026

Did I find the place to buy a new home??? Fingers crossed

Today has been a good day. I can't say that very often lately. It started off with my cousin Sheila texting me to say she is planning a dinner for me while I am in BC. We chatted for a bit. I leave in less than 2 weeks. I'm getting excited now.

England played today in FIFA and won and got 3 points so that was awesome.

And in doing my daily search for a new home I found a pocket of affordable mobile homes. In Gravenhurst Ontario. It's quite far up north but I knew I was going to have to relocate qutie far to find something I can afford. I see five homes all under $******. So I emailed a local agent in that area and asked if he could contact me.

Now I wait,...

Things here are miserable. I have been avoiding Kelly like the plague. I just give an excuse and leave when she comes in. She knows she is being dissed but doens't know why. I just can't deal with the drama. Whenever she is around - drama is too,...

I just want a quiet peaceful life 

So I am crossing my fingers that Gravenhurst can give me that life.

No comments: