Yesterday was so upsetting that I know I need to get out of this building for the sake of my mental health. So I just made an appointment with a financial advisor. I need to talk to someone who is not biased about my money. I have spoken with a person at my bank but I want another opinion as I'm sure an independent can offer me more options.
I hate to admit this, but it looks as if I may have to stay here for one more year. I just don't have quite enough money right now to buy a trailer comfortably. I can buy one and have my budget so tight I'm not sure I will even enjoy my new place. Or, I can wait and roll my money to make a bit more and maybe even have the real estate market collapse even more giving me more options there too. But I don't know the financial or real estate world anymore. I would be a fool to try and navigate it myself. I need help ~ which is why I need to talk to someone
But can I last another year here????
No comments:
Post a Comment