Thursday, June 25, 2026

I need to get this home

 I did a detailed budget to see if I can REALLY afford this home. And at the end I found out I probobly can. As long as I can get it for a certain price, then I CAN do this. But I have to get it for this lower price. I am losing my ODSP and therfore I have to hold money back from settlement to compensate for that. I budgeted so I have the exact same money I have right now. $1580.00 I have lived on this for years and comfortable with it.

I also used Google AI and asked it loads of questions. how much i will receive in benefits after 65 (probobly double!) so I knew I only had to worry about the first 2 years being thread bare. The second year I may be on the BC disability which adds on even more. The way i see it, I almost doing better as I now don't have the strict ODSP rules of no roommates or working or breathing,.... or they take it away or lessen it. Without this benefit I am open to getting a room mate if things get tough and I wont get penalised. I asked AI if I am on BC Disability can i still clean houses if I only make $100 a week and the answer was yes. If I claim it it is legal to do and I wont lose any benefits.

Health care is better too. If I cant find a family doctor they offer NP's who can prescribe medication at all health centres and walk ins. And having fibromyalgia AI said I will almost certainly receive the BC Disability if I pass on my old records to prove it.

So everything is looking awesome and like it's all falling into place. I even asked AI what to say or not say to park owners to be more accepted into the park,... I looked into everything I could think of and more that AI suggested.

All I need to do now is view this home and buy it!!!! It will all depend on if I can get if for my price I need to carry it and being accepted into the park. I will be so anxious and overwhelmed until I know one way or the other. But I have to say, after doing all of this work and research ~ If i dont get it I know I will be devastated.

But I am going to think positively and just be confident.

I will get this home,...

I will get this home,...

I will get this home,...

I really do need this break so please God,....

let me get this home!

No comments: