So I called HER (at Ontario Housing ~ I dislike her so much I can't even say her name) and told her I may not be returning from BC and what do I do to clear up my living here? Now remember that anyone living in Ontario Housing is not here because they want to be ~ no,... we are here because we are POOR and there was literally nowhere else to go. We are the bottom of the ladder. We don't have an extra PENNY to spend in our budget and infact don't have enough to get by each month.
YET,....
Housing is expecting me to pay my rent here for 2 more months even though I won't be living here. I said to her,... "even after all the abuse and harrassemnt and threats I've endured you won't just let me leave?"
NOPE
If I move out of here leaving this place vacant for August 1st,.... she is telling me I still have to pay rent for September and October. THOSE ARE THE RULES. So us poor people - the poorest of the poor - are being made to pay our rent twice for two months. Once at the new place and still at Housing????? Noone on ODSP could ever afford to pay a rent twice in one month. we just dont' have it. We get $1480 a month!!!!! And she is telling me rules are rules - you MUST pay the 2 months even though you dont live here.
THAT is out and out gouging of the poor.
I will pretend I am following their rules, but they day I move out is the day I walk down to my bank and stop all auto withdrawals from Ontario Housing. This is just them being power hungry. You dont' gouge the poor!!! they are suppose to be an organization to help the needy. But instead they have done nothing but harrass and not allow one thing I have ever asked for,...... I wish for one month that this woman - S**** - that I dispise so much - to walk a mile in my shoes. THEN maybe she would see that housing is nothing but a pain in our ass with their rules and regulations and most frustrating ~ their constant threat of eviction. You never feel safe here as you always feel like they are threatening you with evicition. It's not a nice way to live.
And for them to say I still have to pay more???? Power hungry government emplyees literally gouging the poor,....
And this is why I need to get the hell out of here as soon as I can. They dont' like me here and there non-help has proved that. I have hit NO's and walls every time I have asked for help. Just out and out NO. They are refusing to lift a finger to help me with either the threats I've received or the bullying. They dont want to get involved.But instead of being happy for me that I may be able to get out and work with me,... they are working against me and even trying to steal $1800 off of me in rent. WHY? Because they can,.....
This is a system that once you are in it - you become an invisable piece of shit they want to CONTROL. And they have you. There is nothing you can do it about except take it - or they threaten you with eviction. Their very favourite thing to do,.... (You have to keep us zoo animals in line you know,...)
So when I leave I will just block them from my bank. HOW DARE they try and do this from a person just trying to better themselves and get out of the system. It's like they are mad I got out and they wont lift a finger to make it easier,...
I AM BEING PUNISHED FOR TALKING BACK. THAT REALLY BOTHERS THEM. How dare I be mad at having to pay rent for 2 months I am not even living here,.... they just dont get we CAN'T. We just don't have that money!!!!
Oh I had to get that off of my chest,.... feels good.
The other thing that bothered me was the people I have to sit with in the gazebo when I smoke. I told Adrian yesterday I will probobly be moving to BC. He didnt say that was good,.... he didn't ask where,... or when - he didn't ask anything. EXCEPT "what are you doing with your stuff?" and that folks sums up these people. He wasn't happy for me,... he didn't care I was leaving,... he just wanted to know who will get my stuff,.... fuck off Adrian,...grifters ~ all of them fucking grifters,...
No, I will be SELLING every damn thing in here. NO freebies to anyone in this building. Last time I moved to BC I gave away so much to folk in this building for FREE. And those people are the ones that dis me now when I say hello - they hate me and talk about me all the time. Not this time,... I have learned my lesson. You want my stuff??? Then you pay for it. NO more grifting,....I have no idea if I am even moving ~ yet the people have already got their eye on my stuff,.... no friends,... just out and out grifters. Haven't spoken to me in a year - but suddenly wants my stuff,....
I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT STAND THIS PLACE AND I WILL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ANY WAY I CAN,...
Even if it means dying,...
No comments:
Post a Comment