Sunday, June 14, 2026

Blood pressure has finally dropped to a safe zone

My blood pressure is finally under control. He gave me the strong medication as he wanted it to come down quickly. And it has. I have been feeling a bit lethargic and have a headache which may be symptoms of my pressure dropping so fast. I will probobly start to feel better in a few days.

I have just been spending my days watching FIFA games. Canada tied 1-1 so we get a world cup point! England doesn't play until Wednesday so I'll be looking forward to that.

I have been trying to stay inside as much as I can. The gazebo has become a minefield of personalities and drugs. Not a very happy enviroment. I go out and smoke and come right back in. With so many soccer games to watch I barely notice I'm hardly going out.

I have been looking for a mobile home again. This time I think I will look furthur north. Muskoka/Gravenhurst/Bracebridge seems like a nice area. I do realize northern Canada is a bitch in the winter. I am prepared for that. But I can get more home for my money if I go furthur north. But in order to do it right, I think I will plan a trip up there. Get a motel for a few days, hire an agent and just spend the whole time looking for a home. I'm going to go to BC first and enjoy my vacation but when I get back I am going to do some very serious looking for a new home. 

I ran into my friend upstairs and she is planning on moving too. She, too, is fed up with the nonsense going on here. Presently she has Mark (yes, that Mark that - the one who accousted me and threatened me out of the gazebo) lives under her apartment and HE has been writing her up for smoking on her balcony. She is on oxygen and can't smoke right now. So he is wrong but writing her up anyway. Nonsense from bored school children on a playground. So Mark isn't just annoying me then,... he is a Karen to her as well. LOL  He's a 50'ish year old man with noone in his life but a tiny dog. So bored he has to write people up. What is wrong with these people?????

Hopefully I will get out of here by next year. It may take longer if I have to look up north now, but I have all the time I need. No deadline means I can be choosier and get what I want. If I take my matured GIC money and roll that for a few more months I can accumulate even more of a downpayment while I wait. 

Is there hope? I don't want to get too excited as things always seem to crumble at the last minute for me,... but I will be optomistic. Seeing that meth head out of his mind infront of our building yet again yesterday was the last straw.

I refuse to live here anymore. I just don't feel safe.

My dream,... can I make it happen?


No comments: