Saturday, June 20, 2026

Fuck you Canada for not even being able to give me basic needs ~ Housing!!!!!! I prefer to ide than be homeless

 In what kind of world do we live where I have to end my life to find peace because there is no affordable housing in all of Canada?

What kind of fucking world is this where I have to die to find peace?

I don't think I'm asking for anything luxurious ~ I am literally asking for a basic need! Housing!

Why is there no housing in all of fucking Canada?

And why do I have to fucking die to escape living in absolute misery?

Canada has declined so badly they have priced me right out of living and I have no basic needs even with over $***** in the bank I still can't find housing! There is something seriously wrong with that!!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with this country that I have to fucking DIE to find peace because there is no fucking housing. I am 63 ~ disabled ~ and I refuse to live under a fucking Bridge.

FUCK you Canada

Fuck you ~ I hope I die today,........

FUCK YOU CANADA!

No comments: