I am so sick of the drama here,...
We got a new girl. Kelly. From the Traverse side of the building, which means she is here temporarily until she has recovered. (Usually about 3 years) This spring, I had not been in the gazebo all winter. The first day I go out there - she is there. Obviously she has no idea I live here and have for the past 10 years. She totally ignores me as I come in. Over the next few minutes I start chatting with someone else. I say something to someone and she turns around and says "We don't talk about that in here" The first thing this lady says to me ever. Ok then,... we don't talk about that in here,.... (I think it was about the war in Iran) Anyway I completely let it go. Roll on today. I am out there with Adrian and her and Bruce come in with their mahoosive scooters that take up the whole gazebo making us squash ourselves into the corners to give them room. As I am speaking with Adrian who is sitting across from me (just normal chit chat) she is talking to Bruce. But the way we are all sitting it ends up we are all cross-talking. But the thing is - it wasn't a big deal! Well Adrian and I talking set her off. I guess while she was talking to Bruce we were suppose to shut up and give her the whole damn gazebo. Whatever,... she got all huffy and rolled her eyes and did a big dramatic sigh and then nearly ran my feet over with her scooter in her anger to get out. How dare we talk while she is talking to Bruce!!!! It was actually humourous to see such childish behaviour. What a fucking drama queen. She has lived here 5 minutes and twice she has told me what to do. I let it go both times but not next time. These damn kids coming in think they own the place. They have no respect for the older ones who have been here for 10 plus years. She literally came crashing in on her scooter and demanded everyone stop and listen to her. I can't be bothered with this shit. I just let her have her temper tantrum and watched her and Bruce leave. I hate having to go into the gazebo but we have no choice. It's the one and only smoking area and we have to use it. Funny how for 6 years the gazebo was fine. As soon as the young ones came in - it became a toxic war zone.
And this morning Jen comes sauntering into the gazego wearing a puffy jacket wide open and just a bra. She was so proud too. Said she bought it and it was so pretty she is wearing it as a top. (heal of hand smacks my forehead) I just can't deal with these people. Since when is wearing just a bra for your top ok?????
I have chatted with both Adrian and Ralph the two other old-timers and we all agree that this place has gone to ruins and all three of us are fed up and want out.
I am so tired of drama queens getting upset when they arent' the centre of attention,.... I am so sick of the drama period!! They are all a bunch of spoiled little brats that think the world revolves around them. Kelly,... Darren,... Mark,.... Jen,.... Tonya,... Arseen,.... overgrown children who behave like entitled brats - all of them.
But hopefully I will be getting the hell out of here one way or another. If I can't move - then I do the other,.... but there is NO WAY I will ever live in this fucking shit hole of a building.
Death or move - but I will escape this hell hole.
No comments:
Post a Comment