I am in BC! I arrived yesterday. And I am happy. My cousing Brian met me at the airport and we spent the day just driving around showing me Duncan and the area. Even though I was here last year and saw how beautiful it was - I was still awestruck with the geography here. It's just gorgeous. Every single place you drive on this Island is beautiful. And while I was driving around, I thought even if I dont like this home and I don't buy it ~ then I have spent a week having an awesome vacation with my 2 cousins. I just felt so happy all day.
He drove me to the trailer park to look at the home. I thought this was going to be the moment I knew it was never going to happen. BUT,... I liked it! And Brian liked it too. We walked around the outside and even though it wasn't perfect (it isnt' going to be at that price) it was good. But the test will be today when the agent takes us through it to view. But I feel optomistic. I don't want to get my hopes up but at least it wasn't an instant no. It's a postive maybe.
And,... Brian and I talked about pooling our resources and living together to make it even more affordable. He lives in an RV right now on a rented pad. We thought maybe if he could park his RV in my 3 car drive - he could have a man cave (use my home for facilities but live in the RV) It would cut down costs for the both of us. But they may not allow me to park a 35 ft Rv in that park so it's only an option right now. The best part of yesterday was hearing all of the options I have. And Brian is willing to help me out by living with me if we can find the right situation. Both of us have lived on our own for so many years we dont even know if we can live with someone else anymore, But we are willing to try if we find the right situation. He is the same as me. He works full time but is 60 and really feeling it as his job is physical. He needs to retire but can't on his own. This country has made it impossible for single people to get by on just one income. Because he is family ~ and I really liked him ~ I think this can be another option to explore.
But the feeling of the day is optomism. Happy and optomistic. When was the last time I felt that!!???
No comments:
Post a Comment