Sunday, July 12, 2026

So much going on,...

 The past few days have been trying,... but I know I am getting out so I am just putting my head down and plowing through and counting the days until I board that plane.

Yesterday I finally got SOME of my files back but I had to cave and re-install one-drive. Microsoft won,.... the big corporation that hijacked all my files won. I needed them back so I reinstalled onedrive and guess what??? Suddenly all my desktop icons came back,... my pictures came back,... but I still lost all my documents and files. Which has all my legal paperwork. I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to get those back too.

But today the drama is again ~  Tonya Halls. I am not ok that I was told she is taking secret pictures of me. I just know that this harrassment is never going to stop unless I stop it. So I called the police and I explained how she has been harassing me for years and I NEED it to stop. I told them I am worried she is going to follow me to BC harrassing me through social media. So I called the police so she will see that I am deadly serious about her leaving me the fuck alone. I opened a new social media similar to twitter. I wanted one social media for myself. So far she hasn't found it yet but I'm hoping that this police visit will scare her into leaving me alone. Now she knows I am serious - maybe she will stop. But we all know she will look for me in BC on the internet - she is so nosy and curious she won't be able to help herself. She will NEED to know,....

Well Tonya,... maybe a visit from the men in blue will show you how intrusive and harrassing you are. Because you can't seem to see it for yourself. Now they can tell you it's wrong!!!!!!

But we all know your type never stop. Your too curious and nosy to.

Well if you do follow me to BC,... then all you will see is me having the time of my life ~ all because YOUR FRIEND ran me over! The irony makes me smile,.....

No comments: