I nearly didn't make it to BC. Those idiots ~ kelly, Mark and Darren nearly got me arrested.
I had heard from people that they were 'up to something' and then later I heard they were actively trying to get me arrested so I couldn't board my plane to BC. Of course I thought this was ridiculous. Who on earth is that evil,... diabolical,... to purposely casue someone such hardship. I kind of just laughed it off - but I shouldn't have. Two days before I left, those 3 started this campaigne of finding me - yelling "stop stalking me" and things of that nature to make it look like I was after THEM. And it worked. The police got called,.... I got called the aggressor andI was placed in handcuffs and ready to be marched out. But I begged,... cried,.... I promised them I would stay inside my unit until the cabpickedme up to go to the airport. I had to GROVEL,..... but it worked. Me moving might have saved me. I was able to say I wont behere after two days and the whole issue goes away. Thank God they released me and I had to promise to "leave Kelly alone" which really pissed me off as everyone else knows (and have come up and told me later) that they all know I got up and walked away everytime Kelly came around. But because Kelly is such a liar and an evil personality - she went to her caregiver with this sob story how she is being stalked by me and I am abusing and bullying her,.... what a joke. Every smoker in that gazebo knows the truth. But because Mark is 6 foot 7 and a scary guy - noone stood up for me. (at least not infront of him)
I just can't believe how low these people will stoop. I knew Mark and Darren were a couple of evil idiots but they have found their third in Kelly. Between the 3 of them they have literally concocted this whole plan of 'chase me around everywhere I go and then yell stalker" and they did! I had to hide in my unit for the last week and I was too scared to come out for running into one of them and them starting this drama. I have no idea what is wrong with thsi Kelly but she is an evil bitch.
But I am out of there now,... gone,... and hopefully they are not going to follow me. (But I do have my concerns about things I have heard that they are still going to come after me even with me here in BC!???) what is wrong with these people??? Just let it go,.......
And as I was walking home from the dollar store with myt friends daughter, the woman who ran me over - Diane - drove into our parking lot and yells "Good bye asshole" My friends daughter couldn't believe it. But I get this all the time - every single day - from all of them. NOW my friends (Debra dn Sandra) see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment