Wednesday, August 5, 2026

 Things were going so well,... I was so happy. But in my life we all know happiness doesn't last. And today I reached out to MAiDs as I have had enough.

I have been in BC in my new RV for one week. The first few days were wonderful. Awesome,... the stress of the idiots in the gazebo had lifted and I was starting to feel peace. 

But now real life is setting in and with that comes a horrible horrible smell. My RV smells like sewage gas and mold. So bad I am sick. I have been sick since the day I moved in. Obviously it sat too long somewhere and it got mold and mildew. But on the inside. Even though this thing was in mint condition and was perfect ~ I guess mold was in here all along. As soon as I started turning my a/c or fan on I was blasted with a mildewy aroma that fills this whole RV. I have been sick because of it. I have been coughing up green flem and have a bad cough and feel nauseous all the time.

And then yesterday,...the smell of sewer gas started. This morning it's over-whelming and I can barely stand it. But when I went outside for some relief, it was too hot for me. (I'm quite sick and cant take the heat) so I am back sitting inside 'my new home' feeling like death warmed over.

I hate it. Not BC,.... this RV. I got sold a lemon.

But I refuse to be scammed once again and left with something I can't even live in.

I called the dealership and they are coming out at one o'clock and i know they are going to con me as they have said we will get you duct cleaning,.... what a joke. Its mold. dangerous mold and it cant be removed with duct cleaning.

So I know i will get bullied and left with this problem on my own. I refuse to deal.

I will just talk with MAiDs and if they wont help me then its the last option in my arsenal - Vancouver DES ~ Downtown Eastside. And a healthy dose of fentanyl and I will be gone,...

I am too old and too exhausted and too traumatized from all the shit I've had to endure to carry on,...

Now I just want to be dead. 

Now all I concentrate on is getting dead.

I am done with this fucking world

No comments: