I have decided I have had enough. I called MAiDs today and I am going to apply.
My brand new RV smells absolutely HORRIBLE of sewar gas and mold. I landed in the ER today and walked out with meds for steroids and puffers. I will suffer this horrible fiberglass feeling in my lungs for as long as I live here in this RV,
So I cant live in thsi RV.
This will be the third time I have lost everythign and had to start again.
I will not be doing that
I am exhausted and too traumatized to want to.
I did everything RIGHT but still paid $51000 for a moldy tin can.
I give up
FUCK LIFE
I'm going through MAiDs ~ and if they say no then I do it my fucking self. I take the ferry to Vancouver to the downtown Eastside and take a fatal dose of fentanyl.
NOONE SHOULD BE SCAMMED 3 fucking times and lose everything,....
No comments:
Post a Comment