Sunday, July 5, 2026

Life is looking up

This has been the best week I have had in forever! I am sat here waiting for my taxi to bring me to Nanaimo airport to fly back to Toronto. But not for good!!!! I will just tie up loose ends and then I fly right back here.

The nest few weeks are going to be chaotic. I have to sell everything I own in Fergus and then fly here and buy a bunch of new stuff for the RV. (Which I have named the "Gypsy Oasis"). I have put my name down on the waiting list for a place at "Osborne Bay Resort" in Crofton BC. I'm not actually sure what I am doing until then. I will fly back and then rent a room or something until I can get this RV a home.

I have reached out to the church that I went to last year in Crofton. I want to join that. 

 And on top of all this,... my cousin Brian and I have been all over Vancouver Island. From Victoria in the south to Tofina up north. We have had a blast.

But time to end this here as I have to get ready as the taxi will be coming to pick me up to take me to Nanaimo airport tonight.


No comments: