Wednesday, July 8, 2026

First day back in Ontario. I arrived home exhausted. Everything went smoothly for the trip but it just took all day and two flights. But now I am back. I had a great sleep ~ in my own bed! But now I am up - bright and early as I have a million things to do. Firstly, I have to sell everything I dont' want to bring. And that, unfortunately means 'Marketplace' on Facebook. The 'wild-wild west of scamming'. But I am going to be extra careful - maybe even do cash only. It's the e-transfers you have to be aware of!! So today is busy trying to get rid of all my stuff.

Now that I know what I am doing - buying an RV over the trailer home - I have a much better idea of what I willl be needing and more importantly - what I won't be needing saving me room when I fly back to BC. I won't need any furniture as the RV it's all built in. I will really only need my clothes and personal stuff

No comments: