Thursday, July 23, 2026

Fuck you Kelly - in the end who won?

 Ok it wasn't my last blog post as the nonsense has ramped up and I have to get it out of my system before I go. I have been accousted - twice by both Kelly and Marc to "stay out of the gazebo when we are in there" (Like they are the gatekeepers of the gazebo). And to show they mean business they are apparently 'wating for me' so they can 'have their showdown' which shows their mentality. I am here for one week yet instead of just letting it go - they are planning to retaliate. if it weren't so childish I would be offended. But coming from a couple of pot heads whos whole life is MARIJUANA - I could care less. I find the whole thing humourous as I know how immature it all is.

So to get back at them,... I have stayed away. i dont step foot outside or near that gazebo. Becasue who would go out there knowing they are waiting to ambush me? How stupid do they think I am to fall for that??? Rumour has it they want to 'get me arrested' by poking me to lose it so they can call the police and of course the police are going to believe 3 people over me,... so I probobly would be arrested. IF I WAS TO FALL FOR THIS  diabolical and evil plan. 

So the joke is on them,... as I will not give them their showdown. I am not hiding becasue I am afraid,... i am hiding so I dont walk right into their plan.

I do  not like these people and want no interaction with them at all. Why would I invite trouble when I will be in paradise this time next week,....

jokes on you Kelly and Mark and Darren,... they have been hanging out in that gazebo - rain or shine - all day long - waiting for me and this showdown,... lol 

I am not stupid enough to fall for it.

Have a nice life kelly - while I sip coffee in a chair by the river every morning - you will still be here. And THAT is what gives me comfort.

i dont do drama. I walk away. Leaving them frustratged and angry they didn't get what they wanted.

And THIS is exactly why I am leaving,... becasue the people here are nsty,... toxic,.... and just down right mean. So bored they ruin others lives for their own entertainment. While they are doing this? I will be in BC enjoying my new life.

And this place and these people will all be behind me never to have to be thought of again.

So who wins Kelly????? Who won in the end,.... you controlled me for a few  months but then I got out and won,....

FUCK YOU Kelly and Mark and Darren,....

Fuck all three of you

No comments: