Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Tonya Halls ~ Get a fucking life and leave people alone

 Getting out of here just in time! Yesterday I got so much done. I sold most of my stuff and just have a few things left. While I was working away Debra and Nevaeh came up to help me. Then Debra said she had something to tell me. Apparently while Nevaeh and I were walking somewhere - TONYA HALLS took our picture secretly. Now I don't give a shit. WHY she wants my picture is the question. This does nothing but prove that TONYA HALLS is obsessed with me and can't leave me alone. Aooarently Debra was furious as she took a secret pic of her MINOR daughter. So she called housing to complain. So I called housing to complain as well butnot jsut to be a "Karen", I wanted to tell them that THIS is the reason I am leaving and housing didn't lift a finger to help me in the 10 years that Tonya Halls harrassed and cyber bullied me. So i asked them to give me a break on tthe two months rent they are demanding that I wont' be living here but they want as I didn't give two months notice I was leaving. I told her I asked for a transfer but was told no,.... so U was forced out of here. I told her NOW do you believe me????? Now that a stranger complained??? I told them I hope they reprimand Tonya as she is the reason I am leaving. 

WHY would this childish woman be secretly taking pictures of me??? I have ahd to deactivate all of my social media as it wasn't safe with Tonya Halls. her and all her brainless friends just cyber bullied me over and over again with fake profiles and fake messages. It was so childish.

Tonya Halls get a fucking life and leave people alone!!!!!!

I think I will go right up to her and take an obvious picture of her just to post on here to show how large and ugly this loser lady is,... see how she likes being harrassed and abused!!!

Normally I would never post a picture of somebody on my blog but because Tanya has been secretly taking pictures of me and I have no clue what she's doing with them she probably has a site somewhere that she's uploading them to that I know nothing about so by posting this video of her this is literally just me telling her

how the fuck do you like it?? Here is fat fucking Tanya Halls



No comments: