Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Today has been an AWESOME day!

It didn't start off well, but it got better as the day went on and ended with the the best news ~ I was accepted at Van Isle Cowichin RV Park in Duncan. I e-transferred my first month rent and I am in the process of waiting to hear back from the dealer where I bought my RV so we can arrange set up. It can all be done and ready for August 1st. 

No need to get a hotel or AirB&B,... I will spend my first night in my new home ~ my very own RV.

So I am not going to complain that I had to walk a round trip into town to tie up loose ends - in 40* heat and humidity! Because in the end, I got it all done. Paid off my end of life care,... cancelled all my services,... signed up for flex delivery at Canada Post so I can start sending pkgs ahead of my flight. My stuff will all be there for me when I fly in on July 29th.

This is a video of my new home,...




No comments: