Saturday, July 25, 2026

I have totally lost faith in humanity today.

 I don't even know if I have the heart to write this. They got me,...

And in the end what happened is exactly waht I said they wanted to happen.

I was doing laps - as I always do - when kelly came out of her unit and started in on me. Get off my floor - you dont belong on this floor,... stop stalking me,... blah,... blah,... blah,....

I am 100% honest when i say I didnt' even know what apartment she lived in. And in the end it doesn't matter - I have evdery right to do my laps as I have done for two years now since my accident.

The ambulance was called as my blood pressure soared,... police got involved and after all was said and done the police came back from talking to them and the end result?

I am the aggressor. 

So I totally give up. I have lost faith in humanity this morning. I clearly have said I want nothing to do with her yet she comes after me,... but noone stuck up for me and they believed her and I was told I have to stay away from her and Mark. What a joke,.... they didn't talk to anyone other than theri side.

Did I not say there plan was to get me arrested so I can't board the plane? They nearly succeeded becasue Kelly lied and said I was stalking her wehn I was just doing my laps.

The police 'agreed' to not press charges (for what? Running away from her every time I see her?) as Long as I get on that plane and leave.

Noone asked my side,... my frineds,... the people who saw everything kept silent. They are afraid of mark and kelly and I paid the price.

I refuse to leave my unit now. And I dont' want oto talk to one soul in this building. How dare they keep silent,.... I know they saw her accoust me,... I know they saw me get up and leave when she came in dozens of times,.... where was all that???? Instead she got to lie - her and mark and i was the aggressor and nearly charged.

I have totally lost faith in humanity today.

No comments: