I was going to write about my usual shit ~ and shit has happened over the past few days. But I am not going to. Since I knew for certain that I was moving to BC, my mindset has been changing. I am finding myself lighter,... hopeful,... optomistic,... happy even. I haven't been able to say I am happy in years and years and years,....
So even though shit hit the fan here - just the normal gazebo crowd throwing their weight around - I let it go. Not at first. I couldnt as they got me so upset my blood pressure rose to a dangerous high and two days in a row I had to call an ambulance. If I wasn't moving, these past few days would have done me in. But when the dust settled and i realized I was still here, I smiled. Because I know I am getting out. These people in the gazebo can ramp up their nonsense all they want to. I honestly just don't care about them. I already live in BC in my mind.
So instead of holding on to the past nonsense I have let it all go,... I mean really let it all go. When i see those 3 idiots 'guarding' the gazebo - daring me to try and come in,... I just smile. Petty,... silly nonsense. And it doens't hurt anymore as I know that I will never have to face those people ever again. Kelly,... Darren and mark,.... you all deserve each other and I am now gone. Good luck in living in Gods waiting room for the rest of your lives,...
Me? I am packed and counting down the days,... hours,.... until that cab picks me up and takes me away from this 'compound' of hate and nasty bored folk who hurt others to entertain themselves.
I will miss a handful of ladies though. Debra, Lyn, Sandra,... like me they hate living here too but manage to stay in their units to avoid trouble. (Being a smoker i was forced to 'enter' it every day). I have invited them to fly out to BC for vacation someday and I honestly do hope they take me up on that. But somehow life tends to get in the way. (and sadly poverty). But I do hope someday they can.
And i think i need to put this blog to bed now. It served it's purpose as my sounding board,... my shoulder to cry on and my place to bang out my frustration and anger. Living in the system has been a challenge and this blog has helped me 'dump' my feelings into it everyday so i can feel lighter afterwards.
So i started a new blog. And this one will be of my new adventure. I know it wont be perfect and I'm sure new problems will arise in the future. No life is perfect. But just getting away from the oppressive atmosphere here has given me the energy to want to live now. Enjoy life now.
So blog,... thank you for being here but I am putting a "the end" here.
I need to step over to my new and fresh life in BC.
No comments:
Post a Comment