Monday, July 13, 2026

Something was going down yesterday and it's making me nervous

Yesterday I called the police on Tonya Halls to finally get her to stop cyber bullying me. They first came and spoke to me and then afterwards went and spoke with Tonya. And we all know how that went,.. "I didn't do anything officer,... i dont know what your talking about,..."

I thought it was all done and overwith. I scared her into stopping and to leaving me alone. But over the course of the afternoon the police came back - two cars - and spent a lot of time somewhere in our building. Who were they here for? I get very nervous as the gargoyles and Tonya will do anything to get me into trouble. No cops showed up at my door - but that doens't mean something isn't going on behind the scenes. 

And this is what Tonya Halls has caused. She has called the police on me so many times when I haven't done anythig that I am literlaly paranoid of the cops now. As I know they will show up when I haven't done a damn thing. Tonya just causing trouble and being the cunt she is.

So, they could have been here for something completely unrelated to me ~ and probobly were,.... but becasue of Tonya I can't rest. I just feel soomething isn't right,.... but ony time will tell. This woman is so jealous and bitter she will do anyting to ruin my plans to move.

15 more days and counting,...

Yesterday I got all of my suitcases packed and half of the pre-paid post office boxes I am sending done. Almost everything left is still to be sold - given away - or waiting someones pick up. So things are nearly ready for  me to go.

So all I need is NO TROUBLE for 15 days.

But that Kelly has been out to cause drama as well. I have been purposely avoiding her at all costs but she comes out to the gazebo when she sees me out there and then tries to instigate. I just leave. But I did knock on Traverses door and tell them to tell her to stay the fuck away from me or there is going to be trouble. This girl wants a fight so bad ~ but I refuse to give her one and that is pissing her off. So all I have to do is avoid her for 15 more days and I will be free!

I can't tell you how horrible it is to live here with some of these people. But knowing I will be escaping it in 15 days gives me the incentive I need to hide away and stay out of trouble.

NOTHING is going to stop me from flying to BC for a brand new fresh start,....

Not Tonya Halls and not Kelly the lady who reaks of weed and never showers or changes her clothes so noone will get on the elevator with her. Kelly is just a drama queen wanting a fight,.... so sad,... so very very sad that these people just want to ruin lives,...

Well noone is ruining mine,.... in 15 days I fly to Vancouver Island and I get the fuck out of here for good,....

and these assholes will be here harrassing folk until the day they die.

KARMA my friend ~ Karma,.....



No comments: