Saturday, July 18, 2026

What is wrong with this woman?

 On top of my heart issues, I am having to deal with this woman here ~ Kelly. I have no idea who she is. Don't know anything about her except she moved here about 6 months ago and has been an annoying karen to me since. 

I dont want to be around her,... I get up and leave when I see her coming,... I avoid her at all costs,... yet she is spoiling to get into it with me. WHY????? She has become friends with my two enemies Darren Green and Mark and now she thinks she has the right ot stick her nose in and fight for them,... ummmm,.... dont care about Darren Green or Mark,... i dont care about this Kelly,... so why sont she leave me alone? 

Yesterday it came to a head as I was leving the gazebo she started filming me. So I fianlly just said "are you filming me?" which isn't normal for me as usually I just ignore her like she doesnn't even exist and walk right by her. But you could see she was spoiling for an altercation. Whethere she was actually filming me or now isn't even relevant as her actions wanted me to think she was filming me so she could get a rise out of me so she could fight,.... but after I said that I walked away - and she followed me ~ PROVING SHE IS THE INSTIGATOR AS I KEEP WALKING AWAY AND SHE FOLLOWS! It was a joke as she is following me she is saying "I dont like you so stay away from me and stop following me and leave me alone,..." She wanted everyone to HEAR that she was being followed and harrassed by me but I was the one walking away and she was one following me back into the building. And as I waited for the elevator she just sat there and berated me. "Your a crazy fucking bitch",... blah, blah,. blah,..... 

who the fuck is this woman???? I want nothing to do with her! I have less than 2 weeks left in this hellhole - and all I want is to get the hell out of here unscathed,.... but this woman is hell bent on a fight. WHY? Becasue she has made friends with my enemies and has instigated herself into the situation and thinks she has the right to attack me.

I dont care about kelly,.... I dont like her,... I dont want to be around her,... so I videoed that situation and took it to her caregiver, The caregiver told me Kelly has told them I am the one following her around harrassing her,.... waht a joke,... Everyone can see I get up and walk away every single time she comes out.

This is again childish head games I want no fucking part of. But this woman is a complete drama queen and willnot stop until she has her 'fight',... well I'm not giving ehr one. She can kiss my ass. I have two weeks left here and a heart condition to worry about. Kelly is the last thing on my mind right now and she needs to just go away and leave me alone. 

I am so stressed and unwell today,... I honestly think I am going to have a stroke today,....

the stress is just unbearable

No comments: