Thursday, July 9, 2026

I woke up happy,...

I can not believe the change in my demeanor since I knew for sure I am moving. I woke up happy this morning. I can't tell you the last time I woke up happy.

I am ahead of schedule in my selling and giving away my belongings. I have a couple of friends here in the building that helped me out in the past so I am trying to help them right now. They don't have a lot of money. Noone does in this building. We are all dirt poor. So i am taking whatever these people can afford for my stuff. As long as I can cover my plane ticket cost I am alright.

But the nice folk in this building ~ and we do have some ~ I just never talk about them as they don't bother me. But Debra,... Sandy,... Lyn,... have all helped me in the past so I feel ok not getting what I could have gotten for my stuff. Living in this building on benefits is not easy or fun. If I can give them a little lift then i will,... they are still paying me something so I'm not out completely. But this way helps both of us.

I have been so busy tying up loose ends here. Cancelling services,... etc,...I even transferred my end of life care to a BC company.  I am exhausted. But I dont' have time to relax. I have to have this whole apartment gone bu July 27th. I have 18 days to close my life here in Ontario so I can start my new fresh life in BC.

I went out to the gazebo yesterday. It was funny. Suddenly I could care less what these low lifes think of me. I just saw them for the real people they are yesterday. There 'hatred' of me means nothing. To me,... they no longer exist. I have already moved on. They can say and do as they like ~ I dont see them anymore. I already live in BC in my mind. And in the end,... who won? They harrassed and abuse and threatened me - yet they are still here and probobly will be until the day they die. 

I GOT OUT!!!!

I dont' want to dwell on the past. What good would that do? i plan on putting all of my energy and time into enjoying life for a change.

Fuck you Tonya Halls and your nosy intrusions,...

Fuck you darren Green and your rages so scary I have to leave the room and dont get me started on how you treat your cat!

Fuck you Kelly - dont know you dont care about you so leave me alone

Fuck you Phyllis and Arsene and marion,.... nosy gargoyles who sit out front listening for peoples business so they can gossip

FUCK YOU ALL ~ I got out!!!!!

 

No comments: