Ok, I have to get this off of my chest,... no need to read,... just another rant,...
I have come back inside from having a smoke out in the gazebo and the rumours are running rampant about,.... me. WHY am I so interesting to the people in this building? Noone in this whole building knows what I am doing.
One,... because I dont' even know what I am doing yet.
And two,.... IT'S NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS what I am doing in my future.
It all started when I was selling my stuff. I was helping a pregnant woman who had just bought some shelves off of me. I was just helping her carry it down to her car. But of course the 'gargoyles' were right there. Now the woman who asked me this question is not a friend. Infact,... I don't like her because i found out she was the one who was secretly friends with Tonya. So I couldn't trust her and dumped her as a friend. Even though this woman knows I am pissed off at her, she still couldn't help herself being nosy and out and out asked me "Oh, are you moving?" to which I LIED back to her - "Yes, I am moving back to BC" and then left. Nothing had been decided yet so this was an out and out lie to see just how fast and far it would spread.
45 minutes
And everyone was asking me about moving to BC. And that is why I need to get the hell out of this building. You have zero privacy as they see and hear everything. If your not one of them,... then your a victim of their gossip and lies. I hate them all and I hate how immature and annoying living here is.
So now I know that it's Marion who is the gossip. I told her the lie and within 45 minutes everyone was talking abbout it. You can't trust ANYONE in this building. Which means you can never just chill and relax and chat with people. They seem to be "information seekers just wanting stuff to use against you" ????? Why? But this building is full of people like this. And it's infuriating. The ambulance are at your door? The whole building will know it. It's just exhausting having your private life be so 'attacked' I've dealt with it for 10 years now and I am done.
I wish these people would seriously look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. What is it about them that makes them so damn nosy and nasty? WHY do they need to have their nose in everyones business. They have done it for so long it's NORMAL around here.
Well not for me. It's not normal for me. These immature playground games and nonsense are just annoying and exhausting.
So Tonya? Marion? and all the rest of you gargoyles with big noses,... what I do with my life is MY business. You thinking you have the 'right to know' is just intrusive and entitled. Get a life,... get a hobby,... get distracted whatever way you need to but keep your fucking noses out of other peoples lives,... your so immature it's annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment