Thursday, October 1, 2026

The ball is rolling to start MAiDs

I know that people won't understand. But I have to do what is right for me at this point. My Pain has gotten too bad for me. I am not able to be self sufficient anymore which is very important to me. I don't want to be a burden to anyone and that is what I have become.

I made some phone calls today. They are sending out the MAiDs application form to me through the post as I couldn't print it out when they emailed it. I had a problem with a witness watching me fill out the form and sign it as I had noone to ask. The woman I spoke with said she would be my witness. So that problem is now sorted. 

I can't tell you how disappointed I am in Canadas health care system. It has failed me. But I am not going to spend my remaining years in agony just because my govenment can't get their act together and supply every Canadian with a family doctor. Those without have to jump through hoops for care and I am too old and tired for those hoops.

Life has not been kind or gentle for the past few years and it has destroyed my spirit. If I had my children and grandchild in my life the pain would be worth fighting through. But with noone in my life anymore,… and being isolated away in a trailer unable to go anywhere to live life,…. thats not living,… thats suffering.

Just let me end it now.

Life should never have been this way

So sad

No comments: