Tuesday, August 2, 2011

frustrated with the system

Had a really bad few days. Sunday night I took an OD. But, I woke up Tuesday morning. Because I live alone there wasn't anyone to call 911 (yeah). When I did wake up I was really shaky and wobbly. Still am. But worst was punishing myself for not being successful I started cutting instead.
There is absolutely no doubt that I need help.But the wheels run very, very slowly. I went for my assessment at the psych centre where she took down as much info as she could (through my charts and what I told her) and then she directs me on to who would be the best care for me. She agreed I needed to have an immediate appointment. But... the best she could do was NOVEMBER 29th. That's an immediate appointment????? That's 4 months away.
I just don't know what to do. I'm struggling so hard to fight myself back to health but I don't seem to be moving forward.

No comments: