Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nothing left in me

Today is St. Patrick's Day. It is usually my favorite day of the year.
But today I am so depressed I can't function. It's 8 degrees outside which is the warmest day we've had since last fall. Usually I would be up and out enjoying it but today I could care less. I just want to lie on the couch and cry.
My life is a mess. This move has been nothing but a disaster from the day I arrived. And for the past 2 weeks I have been fighting all the issues that have come my way. But I just can't fight anymore. I've been looking for another apartment but I can't afford anything that I see. And I don't have any money to actually move if I even found something. I'm discouraged. I'm not even frustrated anymore as that would actually show some emotion. Right now, I have no emotion. I'm flat,... totally depressed,... beyond caring anymore,... I'm just a heap of sadness on the couch.
I don't have anything left in me.

No comments: