Monday, February 14, 2011

Never ending

I woke up feeling so sad and depressed and flat. I have been sick for all of my adult life. Started in my teens and has never left. It's robbed me of a normal life. I'm always depressed,... feel like a waste of space,...
It's never - fucking - ending,...... I just can't take it anymore.
Today I have sat and cried staring at the TV. Over 30 years of this now. Each year getting sicker,... each year getting poorer,... each year getting less and less able to take care of myself because I'm so ill.
Never ending,.....
Never ending,....
Never ending,....
I've stopped talking to people. I've stopped packing. I've stopped eating. I've stopped everything. I'm now in a deep hole of this fucking Black Fog.
and I really don't care anymore if I ever get out.

No comments: