Thursday, February 10, 2011

Had a bit of a freak out last night

This up-coming move is stressing me out!
There seems to be all kinds of little things that aren't getting resolved and taken one at a time I would just deal with them. But last night they all swam together and I found myself having a melt-down. My anxiety level seems to be at an all time high right now. I'm a little confused as to how I can be so depressed right now but still have high anxiety. The two don't seem to go together. But that's what I'm feeling.
Last night things just got on top of me and I ended up a heap on the floor sobbing into my pajamas. I'm not coping well.
And just as I was starting to get a hold of myself my Aunt called. One of the 3 family members I have left in my life (Her & my two daughters) She could obviously tell I was a mess and she took the time to just talk to me. She calmed me down and then offered to help with a couple of the problems I'm dealing with. hearing solutions for a change was refreshing to say the least. We talked for about 20 minutes. And by the time I hung up the phone I did feel considerably better. I don't think my Aunt realizes what a lifeline she is to me at times. She miraculously takes all my meltdowns in stride. Shes been a God-send.
I have lost a lot of people in my life over this illness. But the ones that are the most important to me have stayed. And right now,... those 3 people are keeping me afloat. I'm so grateful.

No comments: