Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Completely knackered

Well, I didn't think that I was going to get this apartment packed in time but it looks like I may just be coming to the end of it.
I just have to have a shower in the morning and pack all the bathroom stuff and then take down all the curtains from the windows & a couple of other odd jobs. But I can see that it will get done now. Not so last night. Last night I was totally overwhelmed and couldn't focus my mind to stick to any one job and I felt like I was just moving stuff around instead of actually accomplishing anything. I was so stressed about it I didn't get any sleep at all. I ended up staying up all night watching TV trying to calm myself down a bit. Then this morning I finally seemed to get my act together. Things finally started to get done. Progress was being made!!
But I am so sore tonight. I have fibromyalgia as well as my bipolar & BPD. And it seems like every inch of my body is sore.
So, I think I'm off for an early night tonight. Catch up on all the sleep I've been missing out on due to my anxiety and stress over the past week. Then Up at the crack of dawn to get the rest finished before the moving men arrive to load it all on the truck.
I will go to my new flat tomorrow night after this apt is empty but there won't be anything in the new one until Friday as the truck can't deliver until then. So I am borrowing my daughters air mattress and sleeping on that in an empty apartment. (Hope its not too creepy,...) Because of the delay in delivering my stuff none of my Internet/phone/TV will be hooked up until Saturday now. I am not exaggerating when I say that I am definitely going to go through twitter/facebook/blogger withdrawl!!!! 
I am bringing a ton of cleaning stuff with me in my car so I'll take up all that time by giving the apartment a good scrub down. (Yeah,... I may just have a touch of OCD in me when it comes to cleaning,..LOL)
Poor MaggieMay. She has been so out of sorts since I started all this packing. And today when I got all her stuff together to put in the car she looked so sad and worried. I think she thinks shes not coming with me. Tomorrow will be traumatic for her with the 3 and a half hour car trip. She hates her carrier and the car so I hope she'll be OK. It's going to be a loooooong drive if shes going to be meowing and carrying on all the way there.
So, I think it's safe to say that the both of us will be happy once all of this is behind us.
And that's me done till I'm back on-line once again.
:-)

No comments: