Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Award!!!

Yeah,... I have an award! My first one. :-)  It's from "Crashing into the Mental Health system"
Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!!
Now apparently I am suppose to pass it on to someone else, let the recipient know and then answer the 10 questions.
  1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy about doing this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? Yes, I blog anonymously. It helps me to be more free with my writing. I can write exactly what I'm feeling and thinking and no one will know it is me. Having said that, I do have another blog that my name is attached to but it is not all about my illness. It touches on my illness but friends and family get uncomfortable when I write about it. So I keep it light. (and therefore fake I guess)
  2. Describe the incident that shows your stubborn side. Even if people tell me my decision is wrong and I'll regret it I do it anyway. (They're only trying to help as my illness makes me impulsive and I don't always think things through)  
  3. What do you see when you really look into the mirror? Honestly? I see a fat, ugly, old lady. I want to change that but for now that is what I see.
  4. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?I was the one always in trouble for everything
  5. If you closeed your eyes and wanted to visualize a very poignant point in your life, what would you see? The birth of my children.
  6. What is your favorite cold summer drink? Iced Tea
  7. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? Everything. Right now I'm coming out of a dark, 2 yr depression and I haven't worked or socialized or gone out. Those are the things I want to work on right now. Live again!
  8. When you take time for yourself, what do you?  As stated earlier, I've been really ill the past 2 yrs with depression so all I've done is watch TV, surf the net, and sleep. Pathetic!!
  9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing plots about other people and events? No, definitely me. It's my only venue for talking about my depression/bipolar/BPD/anxiety. And I make a point of being bruttally honest even if I know it won't make me popular - In the end, this blog is for ME. Like journaling
  10. If you had a choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone which would you do and why? I've had this weird phone phobia for the past 2 yrs (I always get this way when I'm depressed) I just won't answer the phone cuz I don't want to talk to people. So I would rather read a book. But having said that, the past month I have answered every time the phone rang. Progress!!
And I would like to pass this award on to:  "My Thirteenth Sad Day"
                                   http://mythirteenthsadday.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunday-papers.html 

Actually I would like to pass it on to all my blog readers because I love reading them all. It's so important to me that I have all these friends on here that understand exactly how I feel and don't judge me. They're just there for me. So maybe I should also give this award to the whole mental health bloggging community. You guys all rock!

No comments: