Friday, January 21, 2011

awards?

I have been reading all my friends blogs on here and they're all talking about blog awards. Hmmm,... I have no idea about these awards. How you get them,... who you get them from,... It's so typical of me to be standing on the outside looking in thinking WTF? I don't have a clue what these people are talking about. I feel like the kid who hasn't been picked for a team in gym class. LOL 
Yes, I'm feeling left out today. In a lot of stuff. I really have to work on my self confidence I think. Becausee right now I'm feeling like no one likes me or wants to be a part of my life. Some of that is true (my brothers and Mom) but I'm sure a lot of it is imagined. Maybe once I get a new psychiatrist I can see if he can hook me up with a therapist or something. (believe it or not, I just haven't had a lot of talk therapy/counselling over the years) and I think at this point it would be beneficial to me. Sort out why I always feel these things. (hated, not good enough, fat, ugly, stupid,...) Hope my new psychiatrist can help once I settle at my new place.

No comments: