Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sleep Issues

My sleep issues are getting well out of control. I couldn't sleep for two days and then finally fell asleep at 2am this morning. I didn't wake up until 6:00pm tonight! Thats 16 hours! I have been doing this for many months now.
If I take my prescribed medication I can't stay awake. It leaves me completely stoned and always fighting to stay awake.
If I take NO medication then I can't sleep. I'm up for 24 hours everyday wrecking havic on my sleeping pattern. You can't lead a normal life when you do this.
No one out there in the 'real' (people without mental health issues & lead normal lives) world can understand this behaviour and therefore I have no friends. It's impossible to have relationships with anyone when you lead this crazy sleep-issued life.
I just want to be normal!!!! I just can't cope with this problem. And I don't know how to change it. I'm so angry with myself for being this way. Yet another self-sabotaging action.

No comments: