Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Seroquel and Liver Damage?

My doctors office called me on Monday to tell me that my doctor wants me to come in as she wants to talk to me about my last set of blood work. For those not following, I have now had two blood tests that show 'abnormal' for my liver in the past 6 weeks. So she wants me to get more blood work done (which I did this morning) and then see her on Monday. Now I don't have a doctor here in St. Thomas because I couldn't find one when I moved here so I have been using my old doctor who lives in Newmarket 3 and a half hours drive away. So I'm thinking shes not going to make me drive all that way just to say the tests are fine. So I'm,... concerned. I'm not scared or anxious,... it just has me a bit concerned. I have been taking Seroquel for over 2 years now in large doses. I have been reading that this drug can cause liver problems so I am concerned. I will let you all know what happens when I get home Tuesday.
In the meantime, Has anyone else had problems with Seroquel in this way? I had no idea until now that this could be a damaging drug.
Anyone else had any experience with this drug or problems that they had because of it?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

clomid and testosterone | cost of clomid without insurance - cost of clomid without insurance, how late can you ovulate on clomid