Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trying to sleep

I have to change my 'up-side-down' sleeping pattern. It is wrecking havoc on my life. I let people down because I can't do anything with them as I'm asleep all day. I know almost all of my friends I had have given up on me because of this. They've just given up wondering why I don't call or do things. I make tentative plans like "tomorrow we should go shopping" but then don't call them the next day. Kind of just leave them hanging. It must be frustrating on their part. When I say things like that, at the time I have every intention of following through. I tell myself that tomorrow I'll get up early and I'll call them. But, of course, I rarely do. I'm down to one friend really and even she is getting pissed off. I can see it.
So tonight (even though I didn't wake up until 5:00pm!!) I thought I would take my medication early (Seroqel makes me very drowsy) and then I had a hot bubble bath with my Ipod on and cranked up. It was bliss. Better than sex! OK, now your all probobly wondering what kind of sex I'm having that bubble baths are better. No sex. Right now I'm having no sex - so yes,.... hot bubble baths with music is much better.  :-)
But, alas, here I am an hour later and I'm not even remotely tired. Arghh,.....

No comments: