Monday, September 13, 2010

Feeling a bit bummed

September 7th was my 47th birthday. Yeah!! Except No one remembered. I didn't get a phone call or a card from anyone. Not my Mom, my 2 daughters or even my 2 brothers. None from friends either now that I think of it. I mean, OK, I know birthdays are really for kids but come on,... It would have been nice if someone even acknowledged I HAD a birthday at all.

And then Thursday I am driving to newmarket to have minor surgery on my hand. Because my daughters live sort of that way I thought i would make the effort to drive a bit out of the way and visit with them. The plans were all made and I was quite looking forward to it until my eldest daughter now says she forgot she already had plans for something else. So, I am now bummed about that too. I hadn't seen her in months and was really looking forward to it. Oh well. The life of these college kids,... busy, busy, busy,...
I'm tired of my sleeping issues of up all night - sleep all day. I'm tired of everything right now and feeling quite low. I'm tired of being so thoroughly depressed I haven't left my apt in over a week. I'm just tired of it all.
So, Roll on week,... Be over soon so a new week can start that will hopefully be better

No comments: